To maximise our stock investment by ensuring the right stock is in the right place, enabling optimal performance both online and in-store. Understand and assist in the realisation sales potential by size to ensure that future ordering is going to achieve even sell-through across the Mister Zimi size range. We are looking for a team player with a positive mindset who is motivated by the idea of ensuring absolute efficiency in our buying process and idea of maximising sales potential.
- Determine initial allocations of stock to store to ensure the right amount of stock is allocated to maximise sales.
- Ensure the clever stock balancing between online and stores to ensure that the growing potential of Online is not missed.
- Weekly Sales Analysis to prepare replenishment orders to store to capture sales trends by style/colour/size at an individual store level.
- Ensure stock consolidations are kept to a minimum so the business can achieve maximum profitability through thoughtful allocation of stock.
- Build a library of current selling trends by style, size, print, category and outlet to assist with future range allocations.
- Build a library of size curves by shape and print while all sizes of a given style are in stock.
- Use this library to determine the best estimates for future Collections size breaks.
- Ensure weekly reporting is circulated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhoc reporting to support specific business needs as required.
Qualifications and experience / background:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in the apparel industry.
- Degree Qualified in merchandise management desirable.
- Retail experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Other skills, knowledge, attributes and personal qualities:
- Agile, resilient and able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about maximising customer outcomes.
- Tech savvy and efficiency focused.
- Problem solving and analytical mind.
- Solution focused with a positive can-do attitude.
- Understand and align to the Mister Zimi vision & values.
- Professional discretion.