Reporting to the Head of Product you will be responsible for ensuring the vision for each collection is realised to the highest possible standard both on time and within budget. You will thrive on working in a high paced team environment where the process is critical to the result.
At Mister Zimi we are always striving to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Our product is fundamental in our ability to achieve this. As such, the Production Manager role is a highly valued position, with the opportunity to have a positive impact on the customer experience and ultimately the success of the business.
- Liaise daily with our offshore suppliers and factories.
- Track all phases of product development/production incl fabric, wash, lab dips, strike off/handloom/knit-down, trims, artwork, approval samples (Fit/PP/shipping) ensuring on-time delivery.
- Preparing tech packs
- Preparing and communicating fit comments
- Sample ordering, chasing, tracking and management: development, fit, PP, shipment, photo-shoot, range and online samples.
- Sample inventory maintenance.
- Maintenance of submissions files, fabric and sample libraries.
- Updating the critical path and range boards documents.
- Assist with the ordering and management of trims for suppliers.
- Measuring of samples.
- Work within Mister Zimi social, ethical and environmental guidelines
- Bulk packing list and invoice crosschecking.
- Working closely with the Head of Product on costings
- Raising and amending Purchase orders
- General administrative and workflow support.
- Take a team-first approach and assist in other areas of the production process when needed.
- Constantly look to identify improvements that will drive integrity and efficiency in operations including social and environmental outcomes both in your role and across the business.