Careers - Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
Mister Zimi has an exciting career opportunity for a passionate and talented Junior Graphic designer. In this role, you will be immersed in a creative and supportive marketing team where you will be a key contributor to the evolution of the Mister Zimi Brand.
The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, a passion for design and a proven design portfolio that represents your creative work.
About The Role:
- Conceptualise, design and execute creative communications across digital and print
- Support the Creative Director and Marketing Department with BAU creative execution and seasonal concepts, working on creative and delivery for new collection releases and product launches.
- Translate creative briefs and verbal ideas into strong creative assets
- Constantly seeking new design inspiration, ideating and present design solutions to constantly evolve the brand
- Design across all digital assets i.e. website eDMs, banners, social media & other digital media
- Design and finished art production for Visual Merchandising and print collateral
- Provide graphic support for internal communication, including presentations and set templates for internal teams
You Will Be Able To Demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic/Digital Design
- Experience in graphic and digital design, preferably within the retail industry
- A strong portfolio of creative work you've led from conception to delivery across a range of marketing channels
- Knowledge of different digital platforms including web, mobile and digital animation (i.e. gifs, mp4 creation)
- Ability to design fit for platform working with Klaviyo templates, Social Media, Meta Ads and Shopify
- Ability to work autonomously from initial stages through to finished artwork
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite / Figma
- Animation experience and illustration ability is highly preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects while working both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail to a pixel-perfect level
- A deep understanding of the Mister Zimi brand aesthetic, working to brand guidelines to deliver quality assets that inspire and engage the community
- Confidence in all file types, including dispatch methods for digital and print
- Ideally, you will have experience working as a designer for 2+ years
- An understanding and connection with the Mister Zimi brand aesthetic.
- You already have 50 ideas of how you can take our brand to the next level
- You are a fast mover, able to turn around designs quickly and to a high standard
- You have a can-do attitude and work well in a team environment
- You have a proven portfolio that demonstrates your design skill set and passion for creative design
- Opportunity to join an establishing and fast-growing women’s lifestyle brand
- Open Minded Workplace
- Live the lifestyle, working within our light-filled Byron Bay office
- Generous staff discount and wardrobe perks
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! To apply, please email Ash at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.