Careers - Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer is responsible for concepting and creating visually engaging and aesthetically elevated digital and physical assets for the Mister Zimi Brand. We’re seeking someone with a strong design acumen, with a keen focus on colour, typography, illustration and digital-first design approach.
We’re looking for a creative with a strong portfolio who will bring a best-in-class design experience to the brand and our customers. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will work closely with the wider marketing, brand & eCommerce teams to produce all digital and print artwork for seasonal campaigns, website, EDM’s, social media, print collateral, packaging and internal marketing requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to make an impact and be a part of a supportive team who value creativity and innovation.
About The Role:
- Collaborating with the Creative Director, Marketing & Ecommerce teams to bring design concepts to life that will excite our customers
- Concept, design and produce visual designs and support brand concepts for all campaigns including brand collaborations, seasonal campaigns, promotions, EDM’s, social media assets, digital ads, web and print assets
- Creating innovative, eye catching digital marketing content for use across all paid channels, designed to captivate our consumer and elevate the brand
- Act as the brand custodian, always bringing new ideas for visual executions to the table, always pushing boundaries
- Interpreting creative direction from the marketing team, and strategising how to best deliver brand campaigns to our customers
- Writing quick, pointed copy for use across Mister Zimi channels, namely email, paid media and website
- Assisting with textile design for product development.
- Retouching and editing of photography and videography may be required
- Creating and evolving existing templates to deliver a highly engaging customer and brand experience
- Manage in-house printing of all branded POS and print collateral
- You have an understanding and connection with the Mister Zimi brand aesthetic
- Minimum 4+ year’s graphic design experience
You have a proven portfolio that demonstrates your design skill set and passion for branding and design
You already have 50 ideas of how you can take our brand to the next level
You are a fast mover, able to turn around designs quickly and to a high standard
You will have a solution focused, agile, positive mindset and enjoy being both collaborative & autonomous
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
Be up to date with the latest trends in design and fashion and apply these to your work whilst adhering to the brand guidelines
Animation skills are a bonus, but not required
- Opportunity to join an establishing and fast-growing women’s lifestyle brand
- Open Minded Workplace
- Live the lifestyle, working within our light-filled Byron Bay office
- Generous staff discount and wardrobe perks
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! To apply, please email Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.