We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service.
Our Customer Service team are available:
9am - 5pm AEST / AEDT
Monday - Friday.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 1 business day. Please allow an extra day during new collection launch and sale periods.
We aim to process all orders within one business day and ship orders placed before midday AEST/AEDT same day.
You will receive an automated email confirmation after your order has been submitted. Please ensure that your email address has been entered correctly.
If you wish to modify your order after it has been submitted, please contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request however as orders flow straight to our warehouse this is not always possible.
There may be slightly longer processing times during Launch and Sale periods.
Once your order is shipped you will receive regular tracking updates as it makes its way to your door.
All orders are sent from our Mister Zimi HQ in Melbourne, Australia.
- We offer Free Express Shipping for all orders over $150 AUD.
- Orders under $150 AUD have a flat $10 shipping rate.
- Orders are sent via StarTrack Express and once shipped, typically arrive next business day.
- Parcels will be left at your address unless the shipping address is a unit or apartment block, but only if deemed safe by the delivery driver. If you require a signature upon delivery please contact us.
- We offer Free Express Shipping for all orders over $150 AUD. (Excluding Import/Customs Charges)
- Orders under $150 AUD have a flat $20 shipping rate.
- Orders are sent via DHL Express - the fastest international shipping method available.
- Any Duties and Taxes payable on International Orders are the responsibility of the recipient and Mister Zimi has no control over import fees. Please see Importation Costs for further information.
- Signature upon delivery is required.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to absolutely love your new Zimi! If your new item is not quite right we have the following return options available in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law:
Full price items and items purchased during a promotion
Refund / Exchange / Store Credit
End Of Season Sale Items
Return for an Exchange or Store Credit.
The shipping cost to return item is payable by the customer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold items for online exchanges. To avoid the disappointment of missing out we instead recommend purchasing your desired print, style or size immediately and sending your original item for a refund. Please see above to ensure you item(s) are eligible for a refund.
- Your return is initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Your return is sent back within 7 days of being approved.
- Item/s are in original condition (unworn and unwashed with all tags attached).
- Return authorisation has been approved via email.
- Accompanied with proof of purchase.
- Your return is accompanied by a return form.
- Swimwear items require attached hygiene protector strip.
- No returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- The shipping cost to return item is payable by the customer.
Mister Zimi reserves the right to deny a return if it does not meet the conditions above.
Submitting a Return
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to authorise your return.
- Complete the return form that has been sent with your order.
- Once approved, send the item(s) back to us along with the returns form + proof of purchase
MISTER ZIMI RETURNS
PO BOX 304
PRAHRAN VIC 3181
PH: 03 9576 2645
You are also welcome to return your Online Order to a Mister Zimi Boutique provided it meets all of our above conditions.
Please ensure you use a protective bag and a registered/traceable form of postage as Mister Zimi will not be responsible for goods that are damaged or lost in transit.
Mister Zimi accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Credit note
- Gift cards purchased from Mister Zimi
Mister Zimi does not accept cheques, cash, money orders, or orders taken over the phone. Only one method of payment can be accepted per order, with the exception of credit notes and gift cards.
AfterPay allows you to complete (and receive!) your purchase now and make equal fortnightly payments directly to AfterPay.
Purchases can be made using AfterPay for values up to $1,200.
AfterPay customers must be over 18 years of age, have an Australian residential address and have a debit or credit card.
For more information on AfterPay please visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms.
Customs & Duties
All customers are responsible for customs/imports duties & taxes on orders outside of Australia. Mister Zimi is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
We recommend contacting your local custom office for further information.
Terms & Conditions
Please review the basic rules that govern the use of and purchase of our products.
Website, Instagram and Facebook use:
Use of www.misterzimi.com constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Mister Zimi may make changes to the information on our website and social media sites or to services described therein, at any time and without notice. Mister Zimi may change, move, delete or add to the site frequently.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and photography are the property of Mister Zimi. No use of these may be made without the prior written consent of Mister Zimi. The products, logos, designs, advertisements and photographic images described or displayed are the intellectual property of Mister Zimi and may not be used without permission. Our website and social media sites as a whole are protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests are owned by Mister Zimi. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this sites. Mister Zimi garments can only be purchased for personal use and may not be resold or hired out for commercial use without the express written consent of Mister Zimi Pty Ltd. Any violation of this may result in legal action.
Communications and submissions:
All communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other submissions offered to Mister Zimi shall be and remain the property of Mister Zimi. In turn, Mister Zimi shall be free to use the content of such communications (including ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques) for any purpose including development and/or marketing of goods and services. By participating in surveys, contests or promotions of this site or but requesting promotional information or updates, you hereby agree that Mister Zimi may use information about you for marketing, product development or promotional purposes and is under no obligation to pay the user any compensation for any submissions.
Products seen on Mister Zimi have limited availability and are subject to supply. Descriptions, specifications, colours and pricing are subject to change at any time and without any notice. Prices displayed on the site are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Mister Zimi may provide links or references to other sites, but is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
By your use of this site, you acknowledge that use of this site is at your sole risk. That you assume full necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this site and that Mister Zimi shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
Limitation of liability:
Mister Zimi shall not be liable for any damages of injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this site, or from your reliance on any information contained in this site.
This site and its contents are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Mister Zimi and its products and services. This site is controlled and operated by Mister Zimi Pty Ltd. Mister Zimi reserves the right to make changes to the information in the site or services described therein, at any time without notice.
You may terminate this agreement at any time. Mister Zimi may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and deny you access to the site if you fail to comply with the provisions of this agreement.
We reserve the right:
- To cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by email or phone, using the email address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock.
- To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.